- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a contact us form or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Referrals from existing clients
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry and manage your account.
- Email you with products and services we think you might like.
- Send you general (non-marketing) communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- send to you our newsletter by email or similar technology, where you have specifically agreed to this (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications).
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
How do we store your data?
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
What are your data protection rights?
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 8647 3330
Or write to us at:
44 Stafford Road
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane